Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Glass Half Empty: "Hindsight"

Sigh. Of course this happened. I should have known that as soon as I made two Glass Half Empty cartoons about time travel, this next one would go up on Cracked too. I might as well just make Glass Half Empty exclusively about time travel jokes from now on. Oh well... hindsight is 20/20!

Do you get it?

That's the name of the comic.



Anyway, when this was originally made, iPhones from three years earlier didn't have great cameras. If I could go back in time now, I would tell my younger-self to change the punchline to "Oh, I would do that too. But I'd show off by doing it on a fancy camera-phone from the future where you can also access a notifications center by swiping down from the top of the screen."

No comments:

Post a Comment