Monday, November 21, 2011

Defectivity: The Facebook Page

I know what you've been thinking: "I love visiting Defectivity and Sepia Tone Deaf, but I hate the fact that I have to leave Facebook to see them! Isn't there an easier way?!"

I know what you're thinking now: "How did you know what I was thinking a second ago?"

It is both a gift and a curse, and I would rather not talk about it. (And if you followed my Intelligent Camera Control blog, now you're probably thinking, "Hey, you used this joke already." Well, now I'm thinking, "Be quiet.")

But let's go back to that first question, because Yes, there is an easier way! Defectivity has now entered the 21st century, and finally has its very own Facebook page. Along with links to new comics and updates, it will also feature Facebook Exclusive Content. There's more to come, but right now it includes a few brand new comics! Here's one of them to whet your appetite:


So why don't you go ahead and Like that Facebook page! I can't promise that something amazing will happen if you Like it, but I can promise that nothing amazing will happen if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment