Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Here are my New Year's resolutions, in order of how difficult they will be to accomplish:

Easy
  • Do a sit-up.
  • Figure out how to correctly spell "embarass."
  • Stop constantly showing off my fantastic dance moves and making everyone else's dance moves look bad by comparison.

Medium
  • Figure out how to correctly pronounce "route."
  • FIX BROKEN CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON KEYBOARD.
  • 2 sit-ups.

Hard
  • Find more opportunities to say "route" aloud in sentences (only after pronunciation resolution has been accomplished).
  • Live every day like it's my second-to-last, because I feel like I'd spend my last day being kind of sad and reminiscing about things and having deep existential thoughts, instead of having fun like I would on my second-to-last day. This also means that I get to continue showing off my fantastic dance moves, because it's my second-to-last day, and I don't care who I make look bad by comparison. Unless it's someone who's living their last day (or living the day like it's their last), in which case I'm sorry and they probably deserve to look better than me, since I can just wait until tomorrow.
  • 2 sit-ups (in a row).

No comments:

Post a Comment