Thursday, September 29, 2011

McSweeney's: Beyond the 4th Wall

"Beyond the 4th Wall" is my third humor essay published on McSweeney's. As a special limited-time offer, you can get it in easy-to-read list-form. So act now!

"This Standoff Has Gone On Long Enough" was my second McSweeney's article. It continued my long obsession with making stories and cartoons about robberies and hostage situations.

"I Dance Like I Have Two Left Feet" was my first McSweeney's article. It was the heartbreaking story of a man who can't dance, play soccer, or run, but is a thumbwrestling/Scrabble champion.

More of my older humor essays are here. They include interventions for friends who are starting to look like submarine captains, instructions for fun and games to play after someone loses an eye, tales of camping trips gone horribly wrong, and lists of seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment